Thursday 31 May 2012

I may have lost my mind

So being the normal, sensible, sane person that I am, I decided on the spur of the moment, just day's before the event itself that I would take part in Campnanowrimo. That would be fine if that was all I was doing this June, but with the new publishing deal on Insane Reno, my child off school for a week  and a selection of books to get through that could fill a small public library, in order to shake my husbands claim that I have an addiciton to buying kindle books. I get the feeling that this might have actually been a very silly idea, even if I did decide to do it for a good reason. ie to finish the prequel to Insane Reno, Annie.
Add to that the fact that I promised myself I would devote more time to my blog and the manic border collie pup, I have to keep entertained, I really do believe I have lost the plot lol.

Still what is life without a challenge right, I mean it's only 50K in a month and I did complete the Nanowrimo 2011 in just 17 days, ok so I had a lot less on then but what the heck right. You never know if you don't try. Sleep however may have to be put on hold for a while.

Is anyone else going to be taking part in campnanowrimo in June? If so good luck and I hope you fair better than I expect too lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment