Tuesday 20 January 2015

Express yourself meme


For those of you who don't know, Express yourself is a weekly Meme hosted by Dani and Jackie. Each week we get a question to answer and this weeks question is...

What's your favourite movie you saw in 2014?

That's a no brainer, it has to be Divergent. 


I loved the whole series of books and when the film came out I just had to see it. Normally the film is a bit of a disappointment in comparison to the book but I didn't find that to be the case at all with Divergent and would highly recommend it to anyone. 
Plus four/ phew is hot, hot, hot, both imagined and in the film LOL. 
He's also my book and movie boyfriend of choice. 

So what was your fav film of 2014? Do you have book or movie boyfriends? 
Leave a comment and let me know. 

love and hugs
Joss xx


10 comments:

  1. If I'm thinking of the right film, this was filmed in Chicago & I heard the visuals were fantastic. Let's see, my favorite movie of 2014...probably Guardians of the Galaxy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not seen that one yet or heard of it. I'll have to go searching for trailers now :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't get to the movies much last year so there are many many films I have yet to see... including this one.

    But my favourite from last year was Maleficent :)

    Chippy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know I actually have Maleficent on DVD, I got it for my son for Christmas but I still haven't gotten around to watching it myself yet and everyone keeps telling me it's great too.

      Delete
  3. Guardians of the Galaxy is my pick! But I didn't see too many new ones last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have to see the Guardians of the Galaxy :)

      Delete
  4. I'm with Christine. Guardians. I usually only get to see one grown up movie a year if that. Glad you liked Divergent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Films that are new to me usually are ones you can get on DVD as I haven't been to the cinema since I was probably about 16 and I am 30 now. :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't watched/read Divergent yet. Yeah, I'm behind. LOL I loved Guardians of the Galaxy. :)

    ReplyDelete