Monday 16 September 2013

Express yourself meme




So, it's Monday and that means it's time for Express Yourself. Express Yourself is an awesome blog hop that is run by two lovely ladies, whose names I am afraid I can't remember off the top of my head, which will make perfect sense, when you hear my answer for today's question.

If you want to join in with all the lovely bloggers posting for the express yourself meme, or read others post them click here.

I am writing this at the bus stop while waiting for my son to get home from school; but, I promise I will add in pictures and links and such later. If they are here, I obviously did it already, so you can ignore that bit.

It's been a little while since I did an Express Yourself as life has been getting in the way lately; but, I am back and don't intend to go anywhere for a long time to come.

So, to get on with the true purpose of this blog post; today's question or task, unless I really messed up and read it wrong is (imagine drum roll here or perhaps create your own with use of nearby flat surface) name a movie character whose personality is exactly like yours.

Well, I was going to ask a few friends about this and then remembered how they have all told me, on more than one occasion, that I am so Dori. You know, the cute little fish from Finding Nemo, who is incredibly forgetful, very ditzy, somewhat clumsy, but adorably loveable with a very upbeat and happy personality. Hey, if I am gonna be Dori, I gotta emphasise her good points.



I, at times, wish I could claim I was not Dori-esque, but that's hard when I frequently do Dori-esque things. Firstly, my memory is terrible. I am always forgetting where I put things, people's birthdays, oh and what I was doing five minutes ago. I am incredibly accident prone, racking up, I believe, a total of five accidental, but self inflicted injuries, just yesterday. 

Here's one of them....
...from a fight with a karaoke machine that the karaoke machine won.

And lastly, of course, I am incredibly adorable because, well that just goes without saying, hehe.



So, there you go; I'm Dori. Who would you be?

Love and hugs, Joss

P.S The knee picture was already on my phone, so it got to go up straight away, hehe. The rest; however, will have to wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment