Friday 20 March 2015

Tricks my dog taught me: about life, love, and God, by Phil Callaway, book review


Tricks my dog taught me: about life, love, and God. By Phil Callaway is a medley of humorous and at times heartwarming stories of life and the lessons learned from man's best friend, the dog.

Since I was a little girl I have adored dogs, so much so, my mother alway joked that my first word was dog. So when I was given the opportunity to read and review this book for free through Net Galley, I knew I just had to sign up.

Phil Callaway made the lessons in this books so fun that it really didn't feel like learning at all. As I read I found myself constantly nodding along and frequently laughing aloud at the antics of the dogs in the story. Especially his friends Collie, which reminded me, oh so much, of my own lovely Ludo.

If you're a dog lover, who likes an easy read that makes you smile then this book is for you.

And trust me, when you are done, you'll be looking at your dog in a whole new light.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Love and hugs
Joss xx

No comments:

Post a Comment