Monday 5 May 2014

A to Z reflections 2014

So here is May, in fact we are a few days into may now and A to Z challenge is done, dusted and a pleasantly fading memory. I say pleasantly for although I loved doing it, April was a difficult month for me emotionally and there were times when I really didn't think I would be able to complete the challenge. 

Had it not have been for the people waiting so patiently for their dogs to go up, or the rescue charities that I had promised to feature, I would have bailed out for sure. 

It wasn't the most successful A to Z challenge for me and that is because you get out of A to Z what you put in and I really wasn't up to putting much in this year, due to the loss of a close friend who sadly passed away and the mental break down of another. 

I will at some point try to get around to checking out others posts, but I am still not quite up to that yet. Although I am back to reading everyone's current posts and commenting as well. 

I hope your A to Z challenge went as you hoped. I doubt I will be participating in the A to Z in the future, this year has left me far to drained, but never say never right. 

Love and hugs all 
Joss xx

2 comments:

  1. My sympathies to you and your friend's family. Don't worry about how the Challenge went. Take some time for yourself. And you're right, never say never!

    ReplyDelete