Monday 5 May 2014

Active blogging

There has been so much going on in my life of late that blogging has taken a bit of a back burner. I keep posting but I'm not fully throwing myself into the process.

This morning I was scanning facebook and it hit me that I spend more time scanning quite a lot of standard everyday post about peoples day than I do reading far more interesting blog posts and why? How did I become one of those people who trawls through boring facebook post repeatedly throughout the day despite the fact that I do find it boring.

It's time to switch my facebook habit into a blogger habit and so from now on I shall be heading for blogger instead of facebook when ever I get that browsing urge.

It's time to become an active blogger again.

love and hugs Joss xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment