Friday 30 October 2020

Health check




Wednesday was double that dose day. Where they gave me a second dose of Infliximab to up the old dose to the new level. 

It went okay, although when the cannula was removed blood started spraying out everywhere, I’ve never had that happen before. 

I felt a bit tired after, but not as bad as I normally do, so I think my body is finally starting to get used to this stuff. 

I was also quite wobbly on my feet much worse than normal. Even my walking stick which normally helps, did not, as my arms were so shaking trying to hold it still was impossible. Then yesterday afternoon I started feeling amazing, like I was full of energy, something I have not felt for a long time, is this the Infliximab actually working? 

The only problem was that if I moved to quickly I got dizzy and when I was getting too hyped up, a headache started. 

I had three seizures in the night after the infusion and poor Dan didn’t get a lot of sleep for worrying. 

But all in all I think I am doing okay. I was expecting to feel really drained for longer than normal because of the double dose, but it didn’t happen. 

Dan said that may be different next time as the full
Double dose is going in all at once but only time will tell I guess. 

Love and hugs joss xx and remember stay healthy cause the alternative sucks. Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment