Sunday 8 November 2020

My week in review

It's that time again. But with lockdown there is not a whole lot to talk about. I got my new laptop, it was very nice but I quickly noticed there was an issue with where the wire connects to the laptop so had to contact the man I got it from. He was so good he came out that night to collect it, saw the issue and as he had another of the same make, spec and design swapped them over and delivered the new one back then next day. So I've been setting two laptops up, since Friday. lol there was no point him transferring everything over as I backed it all up and didn't have much on their yet anyway. 

I'm really happy with it though, types nice, is in good nick and looks nice. I am so glad I went to him for help because trying to find one myself online was a nightmare, I had no idea what I was looking for or if any of the ones I was looking for would do what I wanted. 

Why don't they say, this will run basic programs, let you watch netflix blah blah blah, or this will play games such as blah blah blah, instead of all the spec shit that us mere mortals cannot understand. 

Any who, all sorted now and Martin's in Bude / Redsmart computers are a wonderful company that go above and beyond for their customers. 

What else happened? I got a new penpal, she seems really nice and I'm excited to get to know her better. 

My crohn's awareness masks finally came, and so did my woollen winter headband, with buttons for you to hook your face mask too. This is really riveting stuff isn't it. 

I mean it's lockdown so there isn't a whole lot going on. I've played a bit of minecraft, read and generally been bored and fed up lol. 

I hope things have been a little more interesting for you. 

love and hugs all Joss xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment