Tuesday 3 November 2020

Author Sam Hepburn

 A little something different for you today. Now a couple of weeks ago, I read a book complements of NetGalley that I absolutely loved. Called, Gone before, by Sam Hepburn. Sam was an unknown to me at that time, I had never read anything by here before, but this book was amazing. 

Now, I am normally pretty good at guessing what's coming, but with Gone before, I honestly had no idea. And it had me hooked from start to finish because of thing. 

As soon as I finished it, I knew I needed more, so I rushed out and brought another two book by Sam Hepburn. Her perfect life and If you were me. Both of which I have now read and let me tell you, they were amazing too. 

Sam has a really amazing talent. She writes books that suck you in and leave you praying for peace, so you can just sit and devour them all in one shot. 

Sadly, we rarely get to do that, especially in this house, but still, I was able to get through them pretty quick. 

Her characters are not only believable but you care about them, you're rooting for them and her style of writing just sucks you right in and keeps you reading on. So because of this, and because she is now one of my fav authors I wanted to share her with you guys, so that you can enjoy her books too. 

So below, I will share some of her books, along with there blubs, and if they sound like your sort of thing, why not hop over to Amazon or where ever it is you like to buy your books and give her a try. I believes she also writes children's under another name, it's Sam something, but if you visit her website, you should be able to find out. 


Blub: A brilliantly twisty psychological thriller for fans of I LET YOU GO and BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

How far would you go to create the perfect life?

Gracie Dwyer has it all: the handsome husband, the adorable child, the beautiful home and the glittering career. The perfect life.

Her new friend Juliet doesn't exactly fit in. She's a down-on-her-luck single parent with no money and not much hope.

So just what is it that draws Gracie and Juliet together? And when the cracks start to appear in Gracie's perfect life, can both of them survive?



Blurb: Joe's mum is dead. Killed in a hit-and-run car crash, along with someone he's never heard of. Angry and alone, Joe takes his dog for a late night walk. He finds himself at the gates of an empty mansion: a house of glass belonging to an old movie star. And it's here that Joe unlocks the dangerous mystery of what happened that night...


blurb: 
Not long after Aliya's family escapes Afghanistan for Britain, her brother is accused of a bomb attack. Aliya is sure of his innocence, but when plumber's son Dan finds a gun in their bathroom, what's she to think? Dan has his own reasons for staying silent: he's worried the gun might have something to do with his dad. Thrown together by chance, they set out to uncover a tangled and twisted truth.


Blurb: 
My name is Phoebe Locklear. I think I’m your daughter.’

I rehearse the words as I walk up the path, clutching a faded old photograph of a little girl with thick dark hair.

When I knock, the door opens, and there she is: the woman I believe is my mother. The woman whose five-year-old daughter disappeared fifteen years ago.

Had I known what would happen next, would I have knocked on that door? Would I take back the lives I’ve destroyed?

But now that I’ve started, there’s no going back. I can’t stop until I find out who I really am.

Even if the truth could kill me.

Addictive, nail-biting and utterly unputdownable, Gone Before asks what happens when your whole life turns out to be a lie. Perfect for fans of Mark Edwards, Gone Girl and The Silent Patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment