Tuesday 24 July 2012

Another beautiful day in Cornwall :)


I am truly loving this new summer sunshine and think I may take my net book out into the light and get a bit of a tan while I work, never a bad thing right. Providing we wear proper protection of course in the form of a  good sun cream. 
Life is pretty good for me right now and I am feeling very happy, Insane Reno is selling really well and I have had a lot of great feed back from friends, family's and strangers alike, which is always great to hear. 
I'm still not sure I have fully processed it all, but oh well, I won't worry about that too much and instead will simply enjoy it. 
It's funny because when I started this blog and named it dreaming of publication, I never thought that I would ever truly be able to say it and the realities is, I don't think I would be able to, if it wasn't for the huge support of some amazing friends, all of whom showed immense faith in me and pushed me on to have the courage to achieve my dream. I honestly cannot thank them enough. 
Life is good and I suspect I am going to have this silly grin on my face for a fair while lol. 
love and hugs all Joss xxx
P.S. thank you to all of you who have supported me and brought my book it is truly appreciated. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love days like this, when everything, even the weather, seems beautiful? I will check out Insane Reno! I can use more Kindle books to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely and we have had such horrible weather over here in the UK that it is nice to see our summer arriving at last. awww thank you so much, being a new author it is great to know people are taking the time to buy and read my book so thank you.

      Delete