Wednesday 1 August 2012

Day 1 of Camp NaNoWriMo

So day 1 of camp NaNoWriMo and my word count currently stands at, are you ready for this 0.
I would like to say that I have been hugely busy with very important things, but the reality is, I have in fact been playing world of tanks lol.
New maps went up today so no one had a clue what they were doing and well, I just couldn't resist taking advantage of that.
I do intend to stay up tonight and get as much done as possible to make up for it however.
Because once my son get's back on Friday, everything is going to get a whole lot more difficult.
On a happy note, my hay fever has calmed, although I have a very sore nose now grrr, but better then constant sneezing and itchy eye's lol.
Hoping to achieve at least 3k tonight, but time will tell I guess and I won't get it done sitting here.
love and hugs all xxx

2 comments:

  1. You're not a wimp at all if you're doing this camp! Thanks for visiting my blog today:-)I'm a new follower~cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you for stopping by :) and for becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete