Saturday 4 August 2012

new button's

At the side of my blog you will see some new buttons. I always struggle with the order in which to place things on my little side bar, so I have just decided to let it go in as it goes in lol.
Anywho, the newest additions are two facebook badges so you can add me as a friend on facebook and also join my authors page on facebook. So I invite you all to Join me as a friend and if you like join my author page, although I much prefer you as a friend overall as then you get to see all my day to day news and share with me, and I like wise you but it is entirely up to you.
secondly I have a follow me on twitter badge, me and twitter are just starting to get to know each other and beside what is currently trending I haven't worked out how to do much with it, so any tips and advice is greatly appreciated there.
Well this was just a quick note but please feel free to add me, so I can keep up to date on your goings on and also know when you have new book releases, so when hubby isn't watching lol, I can buy more books YAY!!!! love and hugs all. Joss xxx

1 comment:

  1. I don't have Twitter or Facebook. I know. Most wonder why, but I just haven't yet. Kuddos to you and maybe one day soon we'll follow each other on twitter. Who knows? Maybe even facebook.

    ReplyDelete