Thursday 21 July 2011

30 day prompt challenge

So I have started to read this book, that is full of writers prompts, and it suggest setting a short goal of 30 days in which you write everyday.
It says that 30 days is the number of days roughly that it takes to really get into a new habit.
So I figured I would give it ago, as it's been a while since I did any posting in my blog and I would really like to get into the habit of blogging a little something each day.
So for 30 days I will pick one prompt from the book and write something about it, it may only be a few lines, or a couple of paragraphs, it could be a whole short story, or maybe a poem who knows, I'm not going to be to strict with myself. I am not sure if I can really state the prompt exactly or not, but I'll give you a rough idea of what the prompt was about so you don't just think I'm crazy lol.
the first prompt is Halloween, so I am off to think up something for that, feel free to join in if you want, I would be interested to see what people come up with, you could even do the challenge but find your own daily prompts if you prefer, just let me know if you post something so I can have a read :)
well I'll be back soon with my piece for today lol.
love and hugs Jossie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment