Monday 4 April 2011

C in the A to Z bloggers challenge

Connections

We go through life making connections with others. Sometimes it’s small connections and sometimes big connections.

Sometimes the connection fades, or things change in us, or the person that we were connected to, which causes the connection to break so badly that we are never able to fix it, and sometimes if we are lucky the connection grows and grows, filling our hearts and souls, and remaining eternally etched there.

In life we connected with people everyday, a connection can be made in the simplest ways; a smile from a stranger is a connection, regardless of whether we see that person again or not.

Or likewise a shared interest with a friend is a connection.

I believe that connections often happen without us even realising that it has, we read something and it speaks to our own heart, gives us hope if things are less than perfect for us at that time, and helps to lift us up.

The best connections for me are the ones that sneak up on me, even though they have been there all along.

Sitting thinking about connections I realised how many connections there have been in my life, and how all of these connections themselves have connected together in order to make me who I am.

So today I am celebrating connections, the good the bad, and the ugly.

And all they have done, to make me the person that I am today.

YAY!!! Connections lol.

Love and hugs Joss.

Ps. here are some great C words.

C = calm

I love a calm and peaceful house, because it’s such a rare occurrence in my own.

C = cute.

I am in love with all things cute

C = cheerful

It is better to be cheerful than sad, because no matter how bad things get, sadness will never make things easier.

C = considerate

I try to be considerate to others

C = creative

I love to be creative, it helps me grow, learn and live.

10 comments:

  1. Great post! I love all your "c" words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is a great way to make new connections! I'm visiting your blog from the A-Z list. I'm glad you decided to participate. I look forward to learning more about you and your books! I'm dreaming to one day publish a novel as well.
    Brianna @ Pocketful of Playdough

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you are cute, cheerful and creative as your blog design is cute, cheerful and creative!

    Visiting from the A to Z challenge, new follower, nice to meet you!

    KarenG

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww hi brianna and karen thank you for visiting my blog, i'll be rushing over to take a look at yours shortly, as I love discovering new blogs.
    I was so excited to read that you are hoping to be published one day to Brianna, its nice to know i'm not alone in that :) there seems to be so many on blogger who have already achieved that,that I was starting to think i was the only one that hadnt lol.
    and karen thank you for your awesome comment you really made me smile love and hugs to you both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post, Joss! You are an inspiration to me and I am so glad to have connected with you. :) Keep shining!

    ~Melissa
    Reflections on Writing

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww likewise Melissa,your blog is alway's giving me inspiration, as well as a whole host of great idea's to give a try. I always look forward to reading your new posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for making happy connection! I too love cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What about CUTE! I love your blog and your voice is so sweet! :) I'm afraid that if I went away for a month, my connections would die, but that would mean that they weren't real friends to begin with, right? I enjoyed your post. :)

    ♥.•*¨ Elizabeth ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can tell from your cute cute picture your a cute fan missy lol. :)

    hi elizabeth, thank you for your comment and I guess thats true, bc real friends try not to let connections break, still i bet there would be plenty of people that would miss you. we often have more true friends than we realise :)

    ReplyDelete