Thursday 7 April 2011

just had to work

do you ever get that urge to work suddenly hit you once your already tucked up in bed, and as hard as you try to sleep you just can't stop thinking about it until you just have to get up and go do it?

well I got that tonight which is why it has just gone midnight and I'm still up and blogging.

as hard as I tried to sleep tonight, I just felt as if i had to get up and get on with re-reading insane reno and jotting down a few notes for Annie.

I feel a lot better now for having done it, but this isnt going to help me much tomorrow night, when i need to get up at midnight in order to start my 24 hour read a thon lol.

oh well.

I really starting to get nervouse about that now, part of me keeps saying its just midnight to midnight you'll be fine you have stayed up longer than thats lots of times and another part of me yells, but your not as young as you used to be, you been going to bed at a more normal time for a long time. your never gonna make it lol.

I'm gonna give it my best short though, and its just for fun, so even if I dont make the full 24 hours im going to give it my best shot.

and hey if i dont managed to wake at midnight i guess i can just start when i do, and keep going for 24 hours, im not really sure if there are any hard and fast rules on this, I havent even seen anything that says we start at midnight friday, threw to midnight saturday, i just assumed that would be a true twenty four hours for the 9th of april.
who knows.

anywho im just gonna run through comments, and check out all your lovely blogs, and then I'm going to hit the sack.
love and hugs all Joss. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for following your creativity! I have a hard time juggling my time as a mother, wife, writer, artist...and the list goes on! It's so easy to lose our creativity in the day-to-day. I know you'll do great with the read-athon! Just make sure you take care of yourself. No need for unnecessary stress. *Hugs*

    ~Melissa
    Reflections on Writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea life can sure get pretty hectic at times but its worth it.
    I can't wait for your book to come out, I watched the trailer and it looked awesome. I tried pre-ordering on amazon earlier but :( it wasn't on there yet lol.

    ReplyDelete