Tuesday 5 April 2011

Spring Reading Thing 2011


Ooooooooooooo I saw the spring reading thing 2011 and had to Join, I have lots of books I have been trying to get through and so this seemed the perfect opportunity. So my spring thing reading list is as follows.

1) the death artist by Jonathan Santlofer

2) A slow burn by Mary E. Demuth (finished reading)

3) A life in Defiance by Mary E. Demuth

4) Men are like waffles and women are like spaghetti by Bill and Pam Farrel

5) Painless by Derek Ciccone

6) It’s no secret by Rachel Olsen

7) Insane Reno by Jossie Marie Solheim (well I gotta do a full read through now the editings complete just to make sure so why not lol)

And last but not least (the one I am most looking forward too hehe is ...

8) My beginning by Melissa Kline.

I’m not sure if I’ll get through them all what with my crazy household but I’ll give it a really good try lol

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joss, I love you!!! ;) You seriously made my day!!! *happy tears of joy*

    I'm putting you first on the list for an autographed copy!

    BTW - I'd love to read Insane Reno someday! :)

    ~Melissa
    Reflections on Writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love you lol, but you know i have to buy a copy as soon as it comes out right lol.
    I'm desprate to read it lol.

    ReplyDelete